Packer/Machine Operator 3rd Shift
This position requires working in a manufacturing environment and must be able to accurately pack quality products per job specifications. Our Packaging Specialists take pride in being the final quality inspection point at LINDAR. Our Packaging Specialists stand ready at the end of our production line, lifting and reaching and visual inspecting.
- Removes finished product from in-line thermoforming machine as it is being produced.
- Reviews each part for quality issues such as plastic thickness, uneven trim, holes, color variation, etc.
- Packs finished parts into boxes according to customer specifications, taping and labeling each one and placing on pallets as completed.
- Ensures proper quantity before boxing and maintains required paperwork.
- Communicates problems with bad parts, label-aire malfunctions, or machinery to the Operators in a timely manner.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Essential Job Functions
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package.
- 401 (k) with company match
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance