Sales Project Engineer
This position will support our LINDAR sales team across divisions with customer project support. The ideal candidate must have the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time. Detailed project coordination between our sales team and productions teams is a must. This is an exciting time to join our organization and play a key role in our growth strategy.
- 5 to 10 years of account management, customer service, or project management experience in a fast-paced customer centric company.
- Experience in sales or product project management role with a proven track record of successful execution and customer satisfaction.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Customer experience focus.
- Strong problem solver with ability to think critically and resourcefully.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate with key internal stakeholders – sales, customer service, IT, procurement, project management, engineering, production, etc.
- Coordinate complex projects once they are sold to ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery of finished products.
- Communicate with customers and sales team to thoroughly understand scope of projects and assist in moving projects through our production process.
- Be the sales department lead in project management meetings.
- Confer with customers throughout production to keep them informed of the status of projects, solicit additional information needed for current or upcoming projects and coordinate changes with sales and the customer.
- Partner closely with internal functions to assure quality, service, and delivery.
- Monitor progress of projects throughout production, confer with manufacturing operations throughout production and ensure the final product meets customer requirements and company standards.
- Track and report project status, including sales and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Follow up on open issues and provide direction.
- Maintain strong customer relationships by consistently delivering high-quality customer service.
- Assist with miscellaneous non-production project support for the sales team.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package.
- 401 (k) with company match
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Start Your Career Today!
"*" indicates required fields