Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift
Responsible for the efficient and cost-effective maintenance and repair of the equipment, building, and grounds.
- Consistently live the LINDAR core values of Integrity, Initiative, Relationships and Teamwork
- Performs a variety of types of preventative and routine maintenance and repairs on various mechanical equipment, including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, welding, plumbing, or carpentry work for all facilities.
- Coordinates and performs the maintenance and repair of the building and grounds as needed.
- Ensures that all mechanical equipment is functioning satisfactorily.
- Makes recommendations for equipment rebuilds and equipment upgrades.
- Communicates with external vendors to troubleshoot equipment malfunctions and repair.
- Schedules necessary warranty work with vendors.
- Repairs thermoform tooling when needed.
- Performs tooling set-ups on all thermoforming equipment.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Utilize Preventative Maintenance and Work Order software.
- Log parts to be ordered.
- Communicates status of repairs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required.
- Minimum of 2 years manufacturing maintenance experience required.
Essential Job Functions
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package.
- 401 (k) with company match
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Start Your Career Today!
"*" indicates required fields