Former Router Machine Operator 2nd Shift
To operate all cut-sheet equipment in a safe and efficient manner to produce high quality products and consistently live the LINDAR core values of Integrity, Initiative, Relationships and Teamwork.
- Operates all cut-sheet thermoforming machines, which includes loading material into the machine and removing the product.
- Performs all needed secondary operation tasks such as trimming, deburring, etc.
- Maintains accurate production paperwork and manages scrap and scrap levels on a daily basis.
- Sets machine parameters and inserts molds into cut-sheet machines in accordance with the Operations Sheet at the beginning of each production run.
- Responsible for the quality of the final product being produced.
- Performs minor troubleshooting of machines and processes as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- High School diploma required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Strong mechanical ability preferred.
- Ability to operate a forklift required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required.
Essential Job Functions
- Work in a manufacturing environment where temperature extremes are common
- Lift 50 pounds occasionally
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Wear required PPE
- Complete required job documentation
- Read and understand job instructions
- Be trained in forklift operation
- Bend, kneel, and reach frequently
- Stand for long periods of time climb ladders and steps
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package.
- 401 (k) with company match
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance