Customer Service / Office Representative
- Professional, clean, and organized office environment
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone equipment.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required to perform tasks
- Walk, bend, twist, kneel, and reach frequently
- Sit for long periods of time
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are 40 / week.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position is responsible for providing great Customer Service while making an overall great first impression of our organizations.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of successful customer service experience
- Proven experience in successfully performing essential functions in a manufacturing environment
Essential Job Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Consistently live LINDAR’s core values of Integrity, Initiative, Teamwork and Relationships.
- Interact with customers through phone, email, and other means of electronic communication, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service, seeking internal responses and solutions.
- Accept purchase orders from customers, determine and continually communicate with customers regarding estimated delivery dates and other information regarding their order.
- Answers incoming calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general customer concerns, etc.
- Manage all website orders and inquires that are submitted.
- Maintain ERP computer system with updated customer and part information and pricing.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with customers.
- Work with the sales and management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in production and workflow.
- Answer phones and greet visitors.
- Back up other team members as needed.
- Coordinate order activity with related companies.
- Inventory management of finished goods.
- Review and reconcile shipping invoices.
- Manage RMAs and returns.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Employee assistance program
Health savings account
Paid time off
Start Your Career Today!
"*" indicates required fields