Maintain computer systems, troubleshoot hardware and software, make fixes/repairs, and provide technical support. Support both in office and plant floor PCs and networks. Support phone system.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- CompTIA A+, Network+ and Security+ certification or equivalents
- Experience in computer support and repair or CCNA preferred
Essential Job Functions
- Able to consistently live the LINDAR core values of integrity, teamwork, relationships, and initiative.
- Work closely with the production leadership team and maintenance to keep production equipment running.
- Work closely with the administrative team to keep ERP system and office support systems running.
- Keep computer network stable and secure.
- Set up and repair computer hardware and other associated devices like printers.
- Set up and maintain user accounts on the network and ERP system.
- Troubleshooting network problems and individual user hardware or software problems
- Maintain and support ERP system and develop/modify custom reports.
- Software support including Active Directory, Exchange, MS Office, Crystal Reports, and other commercial and custom programs.
- Monitor and maintain network and ERP backups.
- Maintain phone system and users on the phone system.
- Other responsibilities as the business demands
- Troubleshooting – Listen to user’s description of issue and ask questions to identify the problem and how to solve it. Troubleshoot network problems and individual user hardware or software problems.
- Training – Teach users how to use computer equipment and software.
- Problem-solving – This role frequently requires problem-solving skills to find and correct problems.
- Ability to multi-task – This role will have interruptions and requires the ability to prioritize and change gears quickly
- Excellent communication skills – this role works with manufacturing teams as well as administrative personnel and managers and needs strong written and verbal communication skills
- Process improvement experience – we constantly seek to improve manufacturing, all processes and enhance efficiency, so experience in process improvement is helpful
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package.
- 401 (k) with company match
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance