Assembly 2nd Shift
Assemble manufactured or purchased components in finished goods in a safe and efficient manner to produce high-quality products.
- Consistently live the LINDAR core values of Integrity, Initiative, Relationships, and Teamwork
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Assemble components into finished goods per customer’s specifications using multiple methods including adhesives, mechanical fasteners, and sonic welding.
- Read, understand, and follow work instructions.
- Complete all required finished good quality checks.
- Performs all needed secondary operation tasks such as trimming, deburring, etc.
- Maintains accurate production paperwork and manages scrap and scrap levels on a daily basis.
- Sets assembly fixtures and area for most efficient operation at the beginning of each Work Order.
- Performs minor troubleshooting of machines and processes as needed.
- Ability to be cross-trained on area equipment, multi-task, and perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Strong mechanical ability preferred.
- Ability to operate a forklift required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required.
Essential Job Functions
- Work in a manufacturing environment where temperature extremes are common
- Lift 50 pounds occasionally
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Wear required PPE
- Complete required job documentation
- Read and understand job instructions
- Be able to be trained in forklift operation
- Bend, kneel, and reach frequently
- Stand for long periods of time
- Climb ladders and steps
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package.
- 401 (k) with company match
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Start Your Career Today!
"*" indicates required fields